Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Happy birthday, Ron.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StoogesMySpaceAdmin

avatar

Number of posts : 726
Location : a secret location in the Nevada desert
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, Ron.   Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:39 am

heavy liquid wrote:
Well, I'm on his list. Very Happy

Do you know why he hasn't been on?!?!

I have no idea...like Loose said, he's a busy man, plus maybe he got sick of myspace. It's anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iggyandthestooges
heavy liquid
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1281
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, Ron.   Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:38 am

StoogesMySpaceAdmin wrote:
heavy liquid wrote:
Well, I'm on his list. Very Happy

Do you know why he hasn't been on?!?!

I have no idea...like Loose said, he's a busy man, plus maybe he got sick of myspace. It's anyone's guess.

Fair enough. Someone should call him ask and tell him to log back in. Anyone catch the number when Iggy yelled it out on that TV show?!?! Haha.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://stoogesforum.freeforumboard.net
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
avatar

Number of posts : 1565
Age : 59
Location : Callin' from the Fun House....
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, Ron.   Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:31 pm

Well, speaking of birthdays....

Several people have wished Scott a happy birthday today.

Isn't his birthday on the 16th? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
heavy liquid
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1281
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, Ron.   Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:40 pm

Loose1969 wrote:
Well, speaking of birthdays....

Several people have wished Scott a happy birthday today.

Isn't his birthday on the 16th? Laughing

Thats so dumb. I will wish him a happy birthday ON his birthday, not fucking 2 weeks before hand. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://stoogesforum.freeforumboard.net
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
avatar

Number of posts : 1565
Age : 59
Location : Callin' from the Fun House....
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, Ron.   Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:43 pm

heavy liquid wrote:
Loose1969 wrote:
Well, speaking of birthdays....

Several people have wished Scott a happy birthday today.

Isn't his birthday on the 16th? Laughing

Thats so dumb. I will wish him a happy birthday ON his birthday, not fucking 2 weeks before hand. Rolling Eyes

Scott's gonna shit. Especially after the last debacle. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
Patrick3004

avatar

Number of posts : 12
Age : 23
Location : Brussels
Registration date : 2011-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, Ron.   Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 pm

It was Ron Asheton birthday 11 days ago. Forever in our hearts Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mr. FunBoy

avatar

Number of posts : 276
Age : 25
Location : Coachella
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, Ron.   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:02 pm

I was confused for a minute lol I thought today was Ron's birthday.
I saw 2007, then I went to the end and saw the new post.
I was worried, I thought people still use myspace Laughing

Well Happy late Birthday Ron!!! R.I.P
Back to top Go down
http://HeavyLiquidVideos.yola.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, Ron.   

Back to top Go down
 
Happy birthday, Ron.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Birthday Yvonne
» Happy Birthday Martine!!!
» The HAPPY BIRTHDAY thread!
» It's time to wish happy birthday to Rina!
» The HAPPY BIRTHDAY thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: