HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IGGYDANZIG

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:43 pm

CHECK THIS LP OUT COOL!!!WOW they cant have rights to this right?
Back to top Go down
stooges

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:46 pm

What is the quality compared to Raw Power Deluxe? You can upload a sample such as 30 seconds?
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Just got it today..I cant upload stuff from records,dont know how,dont have resources.Let ya know quality,it seems to be rare only saw one so far anywhere.
Back to top Go down
neven

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:22 pm

got it too.It sounds the same as the cd.I thik it's a bootleg,it doesn't have a label etc.
Back to top Go down
jpstooges

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:48 pm

stooges wrote:
What is the quality compared to Raw Power Deluxe? You can upload a sample such as 30 seconds?

This is a really cheap bootleg, it's been around for a while now (got it last summer). Probably made from the official CD. "Raw Power" is listed on the cover, but it's "Head On" actually. It's not rare, you can find it on ebay for less than $20.
30 seconds sample:
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Really?,I troll around ebay at stooges stuff frequently never saw it,huh oh well thought Id show it.
Back to top Go down
jpstooges

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!   Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 pm

IGGYDANZIG wrote:
Really?,I troll around ebay at stooges stuff frequently never saw it,huh oh well thought Id show it.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Iggy-The-Stooges-Atlanta-1973-LP-RARE-Iggy-Pop-KBD-/270677965693?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f05a9fb7d
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IGGY-POP-AND-STOOGES-VINYL-LP-PUNK-VINYL-LP-/260699440788?pt=UK_Records&hash=item3cb2e5c694

(but it's a good idea to show it anyway!)
Back to top Go down
nkdlunch

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!   Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:00 am

Hmm, usually I stay away from pirated stuff (as opposed to bootlegged). But this looks
cool for the artwork, label, etc.....
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!   Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:03 am

Yeah the first ones teh guuy I bought it from.
Back to top Go down
jpstooges

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!   Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 am

nkdlunch wrote:
Hmm, usually I stay away from pirated stuff (as opposed to bootlegged). But this looks
cool for the artwork, label, etc.....

Good point. Many people are not aware of the differences between bootlegs (unofficial records of unreleased recordings, made by fans for fans), and pirates (unofficial records of previously released recordings, looking like the original stuff, made by people only here for $$$). "Live At Richard's" LP is half-pirated/half-bootlegged stuff (previously released recordings, but with different artwork and on a different media).
Off-topic: this is a good read: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bootleg-Rise-Secret-Recording-Industry/dp/184449151X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1292045796&sr=8-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!   

Back to top Go down

GEORGIA PEACHES{RICHARD's}LP BOOTLEG!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1