Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is Iggy Pop live in Berlin 1977 easily available?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
imastooge69

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Is Iggy Pop live in Berlin 1977 easily available?   Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 am

I know it's a Stupid Question but I want to collect as much of the Lust for Life tour as possible considering how much of a chore it is.
Back to top Go down
MJG196

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Is Iggy Pop live in Berlin 1977 easily available?   Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:51 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://myoldcrap.blogspot.com
neven

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Is Iggy Pop live in Berlin 1977 easily available?   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 pm

it's easily available on the easy action label
Back to top Go down
ChuckN

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Is Iggy Pop live in Berlin 1977 easily available?   Tue May 01, 2012 2:10 pm

neven wrote:
it's easily available on the easy action label
Not anymore. The 1977 box had Berlin '77(Kant Kino, if I remember correct), but have been out of print for some years now. Probably sold on E-bay by rude opportunists for twice it's worth though. Not sure Revenge released from Berlin '77, possible, but can't remember right now.
Back to top Go down
neven

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Is Iggy Pop live in Berlin 1977 easily available?   Wed May 02, 2012 12:07 am

years ago it was torrented at dime
revenge did not release it.
maybe check db.etree.org
Back to top Go down
imastooge69

PostSubject: Re: Is Iggy Pop live in Berlin 1977 easily available?   Wed May 02, 2012 1:56 am

[quote="neven"]years ago it was torrented at dime
maybe check db.etree.org[/quote

thanks! I just obtained the Santa Monica, Palladium, Copenhagen, and actually, Berlin from Dimeadozen. It was in the easy action set w/ L'Hippodrome (w/ Nightclubbing; will be posting soon on Youtube), Berlin (unfortunately cuts out at Shake Appeal), alternate mixes of China Girl, Baby, Dum Dum Boys, an outtake of Tiny Girls, a short live show for a radio (not Mantra) (around 24 mins), and the Rainbow '77 performance. If anyone wants the link to the 4CD Easy Action, just respond!
Back to top Go down
imastooge69

PostSubject: Re: Is Iggy Pop live in Berlin 1977 easily available?   Wed May 02, 2012 2:04 am

[quote="imastooge69"]
neven wrote:
years ago it was torrented at dime
maybe check db.etree.org[/quote

thanks! I just obtained the Santa Monica, Palladium, Copenhagen, and actually, Berlin from Dimeadozen. It was in the easy action set w/ L'Hippodrome (w/ Nightclubbing; will be posting soon on Youtube), Berlin (unfortunately cuts out at Shake Appeal), alternate mixes of China Girl, Baby, Dum Dum Boys, an outtake of Tiny Girls, a short live show for a radio (not Mantra) (around 24 mins), and the Rainbow '77 performance. If anyone wants the link to the 4CD Easy Action, just respond!

Correction: It is around 34 minutes, and I believe it's the Detroit '77 show, I will correct it if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Iggy Pop live in Berlin 1977 easily available?   

Back to top Go down

Is Iggy Pop live in Berlin 1977 easily available?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1