Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Suggestions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
heavy liquid
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Suggestions?   Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello,

I'm taking more suggestions on how to make the forum better.

Do you like what I've changed and added recently? Is it stupid?

What else can be done?

Thanks in advance!
Smile

_________________

stoogesforum@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://stoogesforum.freeforumboard.net
midnight frank

avatar

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:04 am

Don't know, it may be difference in approach, but to me there need to be as less a sub-forum as possible, for the site to be easily browsable. Is it really needed to have a sub-forum for every Stooges and Iggy record? It's not like the threads will be that much cluttered the other way...

Also, how about the red lettering turning to a more readable color? Found a way to do that maybe?

All these with the best intentions!
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:11 pm

midnight frank wrote:
Don't know, it may be difference in approach, but to me there need to be as less a sub-forum as possible, for the site to be easily browsable. Is it really needed to have a sub-forum for every Stooges and Iggy record? It's not like the threads will be that much cluttered the other way...

Also, how about the red lettering turning to a more readable color? Found a way to do that maybe?

All these with the best intentions!

People seem to have trouble with posting things in the right area which is why I did it like that, however, there are many ways a forum can be set out so I'm open to change things.

Also, I've changed the color from red to kind of like a beige orange. Hope you find it easier to read now! Smile

_________________

stoogesforum@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://stoogesforum.freeforumboard.net
midnight frank

avatar

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Sure is! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Donald



Number of posts : 1003
Location : Chelmsford, UK
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Fewer sub forums would be better. Easier to navigate and less chance of posting in the wrong place!
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:41 pm

midnight frank wrote:
Sure is! Thanks!

No problem.

Donald wrote:
Fewer sub forums would be better. Easier to navigate and less chance of posting in the wrong place!

People already don't know where to post things and its very frustrating having to move topics all the time because people cannot read. I'm trying to make it easier for people to post things in the right section.

_________________

stoogesforum@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://stoogesforum.freeforumboard.net
midnight frank

avatar

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:55 pm

But thing is, many sub-forums (for every Stooges and Iggy album for example) make the forum difficult to browse I think.
I had a suggestion on this: how would you like to make a Discography sub-forum to the Stooges general and Iggy general discussion? So in one section goes general Stooges topics and on the other, only stuff in regard to the records It would look better that way in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 pm

midnight frank wrote:
But thing is, many sub-forums (for every Stooges and Iggy album for example) make the forum difficult to browse I think.
I had a suggestion on this: how would you like to make a Discography sub-forum to the Stooges general and Iggy general discussion? So in one section goes general Stooges topics and on the other, only stuff in regard to the records It would look better that way in my opinion.

Well, the Jesus loves the Stooges section was actually meant to be for that but perhaps if I put a sub-heading about the section for their discography people would post the music stuff there?

_________________

stoogesforum@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://stoogesforum.freeforumboard.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   

Back to top Go down
 
Suggestions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: