Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Stooges Hair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
avatar

Number of posts : 2310
Age : 25
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:03 pm

No I don't own a pair that's what I was saying, I want a pair. Very Happy


Last edited by G, F#, E on Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lcb



Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:00 pm

ZinZin wrote:




Looks like Michael Stipe.
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
avatar

Number of posts : 2310
Age : 25
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Laughing Wow your right. He looks INCREDIBLY like Michael Stipe in that photo.
Back to top Go down
Nadja

avatar

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Shit! I've just noticed someone in the background to this pic, now I gotta figure just who that is!!!!!!


Last edited by Nadja on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
avatar

Number of posts : 2310
Age : 25
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Good question. Its clearer in this pic from the same gig:



Its maybe Ron, notice how hes wearing the same trousers as in this pic (theres a better version in "Open Up And Bleed"):



But the guitar isn't a flying V and only appears to have 4 tuning pegs. Not to mention the player has wavy hair (though it could just be messy from sweat). So it could also be Dave Alexander.

Hrmmm. What a mystery. *puffs on pipe*
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:51 pm

WOW nice photo clear up work GFE

A Strange Trousers gig tongue i guess...
i'm curious what the rest of the band is wearing
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
avatar

Number of posts : 2310
Age : 25
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:54 pm

Its not a photo clear up, its a different photo. Very Happy I wish I could clear up photos that well though Laughing But still the mystery remains *puffs on pipe* I'm pretty sure those are the trousers Iggy ripped as well. Then he was done for indecent expsure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nadja

avatar

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:27 pm

thanks for uploading this other photo GF#E!
altho as you say the mystery remains!
that guy looks awfully slim...like my lovely Dave...but the hair looks kinda short, tho also wavy as you said...again like Dave, that beautiful wavy hair(sigh), and it wasn't always long... oops, sorry, getting carried away again -

but hang on this IS the hair thread, haha

edit: just had another look and this time it looked marginally more like Ron!
so, who knows???????????????
Back to top Go down
mc

avatar

Number of posts : 1780
Location : Bristol
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:07 pm

Yeah I think it's Ronnie
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:28 pm

looks like Ron to me!
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
avatar

Number of posts : 2310
Age : 25
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:34 pm

I'm going to start a thread on this mystery! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:24 am

you can see he is wearing glasses and having bangs, the hairlenght is exactly the same as the little photo of Ron you also posted GFE, and the pose is very much Ron...don't know if a thread will be needed Wink
Back to top Go down
Nadja

avatar

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:33 pm

mc wrote:
Yeah I think it's Ronnie

I'm much more inclined to think it's Ron too now mc. I'm never much good at judging by clothing or even by guitars Embarassed but something about the profile (as far as you can see), the hair, just gives me the feeling it's Ron.
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
avatar

Number of posts : 2310
Age : 25
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:04 pm

ZinZin wrote:
you can see he is wearing glasses and having bangs, the hairlenght is exactly the same as the little photo of Ron you also posted GFE, and the pose is very much Ron...don't know if a thread will be needed Wink

Ah but didn't Ron use a flying V in 1968? And there appears to be only 4 tuning pegs on the guitar. I cant make out any glasses but I believe its still a mystery. *puffs on pipe*
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:26 pm

G, F#, E wrote:
Ah but didn't Ron use a flying V in 1968? And there
appears to be only 4 tuning pegs on the guitar. I cant make out any
glasses but I believe its still a mystery. *puffs on pipe*
ok we can't confess ya GFE Laughing

I'm not a specialist concerning the equipment, about who got what kind of stuff when.....buteh did you consider this;

Maybe at the first, 3 march Grande Ballroom gig in '68 their equipment was changed; cuz on 31 October '67 they performed a really wild instrumental smashing concert at Ron Richardson's house, where some stuff got heavily damaged....and Ron maybe had to replace his equipment (??) well..we need more detailed facts than 'the books' r writing about i guess..


Last edited by ZinZin on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mc

avatar

Number of posts : 1780
Location : Bristol
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:50 pm

Yeah Nadja, you've had a bit of a problem recognising Iggy too I seem to remember Smile One with him, Ron, someone else and a toilet roll?

I'd be calling you in though as my Dave A specialist if I need any of him identifying!
Back to top Go down
TED
A funhouse boy will steal your heart away
avatar

Number of posts : 822
Location : Camden Town London UK
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:54 pm

I'm sure I've seen a member of the MC5 wearing
those same trousers too
Back to top Go down
Nadja

avatar

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:05 pm

mc wrote:
Yeah Nadja, you've had a bit of a problem recognising Iggy too I seem to remember Smile One with him, Ron, someone else and a toilet roll?

I'd be calling you in though as my Dave A specialist if I need any of him identifying!

you're getting totally mixed up, that was another photo. The toiletroll one is the one in which I can identify Scott Asheton and everyone else seems to think it's Recca or somebody for some strange reason Laughing
anyway, look forward to getting a call from ya... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:11 pm

TED wrote:
I'm sure I've seen a member of the MC5 wearing
those same trousers too
hahaha....maybe Sinclair bought a hippie pants load...for the whole bunch.
yeah really funny...they wear the same trousers. I bet there must be a story around that...
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
avatar

Number of posts : 2310
Age : 25
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 pm

I think it was the same woman who made the Ziggy Stardust costumes. I'm sure shes mentioned in Open Up And Bleed.

Nadja wrote:
mc wrote:
Yeah Nadja, you've had a bit of a problem recognising Iggy too I seem to remember Smile One with him, Ron, someone else and a toilet roll?

I'd be calling you in though as my Dave A specialist if I need any of him identifying!

you're getting totally mixed up, that was another photo. The toiletroll one is the one in which I can identify Scott Asheton and everyone else seems to think it's Recca or somebody for some strange reason Laughing
anyway, look forward to getting a call from ya... Laughing

It wasn't Scott or Recca it was...

ZEKE! affraid
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:21 pm

G, F#, E wrote:
I'm pretty sure those are the trousers Iggy ripped as well. Then he was done for indecent expsure. Smile
think we need a trousers thread What a Face GFE these one's were'nt the ripped ones. cuz the ripped ones were brown vinyl trousers. There were more people who designed the Ziggy Stardust outfits, the person who did it first was a friend of Bowie; Freddi Burretti. I don't think he was involved in those days. If i understand it correctly Nausika, the wife of Richardson's was a short while concerned with Iggy's appearance > more the wild look...these trousers..seem to me a typical wrong choice hippie thing (+ perm hair look) ..
Back to top Go down
Nadja

avatar

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:00 pm

G, F#, E wrote:
I think it was the same woman who made the Ziggy Stardust costumes. I'm sure shes mentioned in Open Up And Bleed.

Nadja wrote:
mc wrote:
Yeah Nadja, you've had a bit of a problem recognising Iggy too I seem to remember Smile One with him, Ron, someone else and a toilet roll?

I'd be calling you in though as my Dave A specialist if I need any of him identifying!

you're getting totally mixed up, that was another photo. The toiletroll one is the one in which I can identify Scott Asheton and everyone else seems to think it's Recca or somebody for some strange reason Laughing
anyway, look forward to getting a call from ya... Laughing

It wasn't Scott or Recca it was...

ZEKE! affraid

no it wasn't, it was Scott. So that's my last word on it Smile
Back to top Go down
mc

avatar

Number of posts : 1780
Location : Bristol
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:01 pm

Scott on a bad hair day....
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
avatar

Number of posts : 2310
Age : 25
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:19 pm

IT'S ZEKE!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:43 pm

oh no Shocked not again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stooges Hair   

Back to top Go down
 
Stooges Hair
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» MAMI's new hair color?
» Mami's dyed hair (Kagen & Standard(?)) - its color combination?
» Why does blonde hair fit Mami so well?
» I cut my hair - 2016-06-01 (RINA)
» Pillar - Confessions - Sept. 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: